When I sit here… I feel secured… Upon the hills, I see a bird…Flying high… Enjoying the flight so calmly…up the hill, I called upon your heart, with immense hope… I thought I was right… I never knew the mistake…until I heard from you… Our meeting was indeed a mistake… Sweet as I can say…How can that be a mistake? Yes it indeed was…So serine, warm and cozy… I was caught in the waves, I heard the cry… Bloodless heart said that… I yelled so loudly, but nothing can be stopped, In a time, everything shattered into pieces… Happiness gone? Till now I was a part of it… Blood drained…from my heart...Oozing out Breathlessly I lay...Hearing the very word… I caught my brain to stop thinking But that’s said, Ruthlessly that I couldn’t bear anymore. Now the bond of love is no more… Gone are those that I held close In the little garden, I sat hopelessly I cannot love anyone; I felt the same as you… Strange, I tried and tried to say the same… But the message of action rea...
then tell us
ReplyDeletebreak the silence ..plz..
ReplyDeletewill do it soon...lemme first identify whether the miracle is true or not...
ReplyDelete