When I sit here… I feel secured… Upon the hills, I see a bird…Flying high… Enjoying the flight so calmly…up the hill, I called upon your heart, with immense hope… I thought I was right… I never knew the mistake…until I heard from you… Our meeting was indeed a mistake… Sweet as I can say…How can that be a mistake? Yes it indeed was…So serine, warm and cozy… I was caught in the waves, I heard the cry… Bloodless heart said that… I yelled so loudly, but nothing can be stopped, In a time, everything shattered into pieces… Happiness gone? Till now I was a part of it… Blood drained…from my heart...Oozing out Breathlessly I lay...Hearing the very word… I caught my brain to stop thinking But that’s said, Ruthlessly that I couldn’t bear anymore. Now the bond of love is no more… Gone are those that I held close In the little garden, I sat hopelessly I cannot love anyone; I felt the same as you… Strange, I tried and tried to say the same… But the message of action rea...
Comments
Post a Comment