The Goddess Saraswati is often depicted as a beautiful, light-skinned woman dressed in pure white often seated on a white Nelumbo nucifera lotus (although Her actual vahana is believed to be a swan), which symbolizes that she is founded in the experience of the Absolute Truth. Thus, she not only has the knowledge but also the experience of the Highest Reality. She is mainly associated with the color white, which signifies the purity of true knowledge. Occasionally, however, she is also associated with the colour yellow, the colour of the flowers of the mustard plant that bloom at the time of her festival in the spring. She is not adorned heavily with jewels and gold, unlike the goddess Lakshmi, but is dressed modestly — perhaps representing her preference of knowledge over worldly material things.Wikipedia
When tears makes you heavy… When too many souls makes you cry… When nobody is beside you for solace… When everyone reprimands you in a bad way… Who are the culprits? Who is playing background …? High end turns against you… Even a single soul doesn’t help you To Come out of this situation Life s in turmoil Bitter grudges…when will I take revenge? Because worthiness makes me too good That I don’t how to take revenge… When great friends are your foes… I don’t believe you…and I don’t give a damn… Because world is round … And whoever plays around me They will suffer bitterly… Leprosy will be ashamed of itself To catch you… Because they will suffer better than that… Not even a soul will give your droplets When they will die… I curse you for your utterly degraded act You degraded yourself into a worm… And you will suffer like a worm… This is a curse and it will affect your life…. You and the whole of your generations will suffer… Dear friend I didn’t ex...
When I sit here… I feel secured… Upon the hills, I see a bird…Flying high… Enjoying the flight so calmly…up the hill, I called upon your heart, with immense hope… I thought I was right… I never knew the mistake…until I heard from you… Our meeting was indeed a mistake… Sweet as I can say…How can that be a mistake? Yes it indeed was…So serine, warm and cozy… I was caught in the waves, I heard the cry… Bloodless heart said that… I yelled so loudly, but nothing can be stopped, In a time, everything shattered into pieces… Happiness gone? Till now I was a part of it… Blood drained…from my heart...Oozing out Breathlessly I lay...Hearing the very word… I caught my brain to stop thinking But that’s said, Ruthlessly that I couldn’t bear anymore. Now the bond of love is no more… Gone are those that I held close In the little garden, I sat hopelessly I cannot love anyone; I felt the same as you… Strange, I tried and tried to say the same… But the message of action rea...
Comments
Post a Comment