I know you love me,for sure

When river flows
Crystal clear, voluminous,beautiful
Have I seen you in that beauty?
And the lean grasses

Lush green,dewdrops on it
Then I see you in that beauty
When nature cries as rain
And angry wind becomes outrageous

I see you in that wind
You are upset because I am
Oh my handsome lover
Your creations are bounded with me

Beauty,the only word I have to say
When you embrace me as wind
I can feel you in my loneliness
The beauty of thousand roses I see 
Behind the courtyard

You have done it only for me
The yellow flower dances
The lighting is perfect
The song coming in a reverie

I love to have a candle light dinner
With you my lover
And the rich and bountiful feathers
And the star studded sky
Speaking to me ,a thousand feel
You have for me

Why I see you frequently
In my dreams , And Nature vast
But then I don’t know your face

Only the strong force
helps me identify
My Absolute and Powerful lover
I love and adore so much in my life

Lord I know you 
And the thoughts I have for you
Dozens of stars 
Are making the night twinkle

Then my only wish,this life
Is to see you in person
Always ,Talk with you every time
And admire you

And your beautiful Creations
Pouring in Absolute happiness
In me,and All

Comments

  1. Marvelous... oru pular manju thulli pole manoharam,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. good yaar.... superb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good .... SAP illelum nee jeevichu povum :) . good and touching one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice... gud post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose