Desire for Success Factor

I feel secured at this stage…
Nurturing a family…
Daily chores and sometimes
Bitter rage for silly criticisms…
Yet I love to hear…

Sedative by nature…
Working for mere satisfaction…
So many miles to go…
Yet I am still here…

Where are my goals?
I haven’t yet started….
My dreams …unfulfilled…
When will that day arise?
I am obsessed by success factor
Great talents …I want to grow…
Multitude aims…
Want to reap heaps…

But when will that day come for me?
When life turns favorable…
When success and happiness tune…
Too many miles to go?
Will I grow old before I see…
The miracle before me…?
Will my life end before I see
The happiness before me…?
I want to grow in more…
To achieve…
A state of beauty of life…
A great elation…
What every one desires…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose