My world with degraded friends…

When tears makes you heavy…
When too many souls makes you cry…
When nobody is beside you for solace…
When everyone reprimands you in a bad way…


Who are the culprits?
Who is playing background …?
High end turns against you…
Even a single soul doesn’t help you
To Come out of this situation


Life s in turmoil
Bitter grudges…when will I take revenge?
Because worthiness makes me too good
That I don’t how to take revenge…


When great friends are your foes…
I don’t believe you…and I don’t give a damn…
Because world is round …
And whoever plays around me
They will suffer bitterly…


Leprosy will be ashamed of itself
To catch you…
Because they will suffer better than that…
Not even a soul will give your droplets
When they will die…


I curse you for your utterly degraded act
You degraded yourself into a worm…
And you will suffer like a worm…
This is a curse and it will affect your life….


You and the whole of your generations will suffer…
Dear friend I didn’t expect this from you…
Judas is better than you…
Jesus save me so that I don’t do anything wrong
Out of grudge to these bitter loathsome millipedes…


Because world is vast what a millipede can do…
Scratch someone…Nothing else…
If I experienced little you will experience large…
Because my life doesn’t end here…
It will traverse serendipitous paths….
No one ever fathomed…I will be graced…


You will be degraded for generations
And will crawl in front of me like a worm
Leprosy will make you uglier…
You will beg in front of me for a life…


I curse you until death…
Dear friends better late than never…
Scratches will heal...but sins don’t…
So beware dear worms…
Meet you at that time…
When you beg for my mercy…

Comments

  1. Its lucky to have good friends!!!!!!!!

    and guess you have manyy...................

    ReplyDelete
  2. whom are you angry about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "some leave a scar on our mind..."
    you did it!
    "So path may be treacherous but ultimately victory becomes the partner in life"
    be relaxed!be happy!
    ..any way we are here for reading!
    keep writing!Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey...shinu..really its an advice from god krishna......good encouragement to everyone.
    Rajeev.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey da...gud work!!!!!!!u gotta talent...keep ritin........ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice.... keep writing....

    ReplyDelete
  7. y u r so angry? never curse anybdy or have a grudge feeeling dear..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose