Had a Great Time with Rahu and Ketu....

I am becoming more superstitious now….and my horoscope says I am being surrounded by “Rahu”…oomg you know what are the consequences to be faced at…To solve the cast spelled by Rahu I have placed a “Laughing Buddha” facing my laptop and “Ganesha” on my Phone…You don’t know how difficult it was to place in front of laptop… .I read horoscopes everyday to get the confidence because the way the things are moving around doesn’t seem good …in fact pathetic…Despite being a regular Meera seems to do no work. In fact Meera thing never works because Krishna puts you under difficult circumstances to understand your vulnerability for the situation. In fact he puts you under many such situations and will give you a crazy smile from top.

I put Vigneswara on my phone so that all obstacles go away and I get good calls .Lately I am enjoying work to be frank .These things seems to work wonderful. Although I am not superstitious sometimes fate makes you think like that… .The phase I underwent ooomg is like “Rahu” killing me and me crying daily. These are all work related and I am hay way because I am on probation. I don’t want to put anyone s name but some people are difficult to handle and understand .Weird and Crooked I should say….

That is what I found lately of IT Industry…Hmmm what more to get into...We find it everywhere…Be Careful..Don’t be Innocent ...

Comments

  1. good one....
    especially the last ling..
    BE CAREFUL.. DON'T BE INNOCENT...

    keep writing..
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose