The New Year Bash

I have been switching between two houses in Bangalore and adapting to new environment is taking the hell out of me. Having bitter cold and cough lately (It had been 8 years I was into some serious cold), I got bedridden with serious sex bomb shells getting me out of bitter sleep. Each time I have this I feel pity about myself. Recently I am worn out of stress and not having good dreams…rather than seeing a snake, a teeth being pulled out ….or some sex related stuffs and goddamned sleep being interrupted…I need some good rest .These are the strange symptoms you can have when you are really upset or your mind is having some issues going on. Have you come across these symptoms?

Today when I woke up with some queer sex scenes interrupting me …I cursed the day and having slept too much in a damp room with no light. It is too cold in Bangalore and rather doesn’t feel like going to office. Hah the New Year is tomorrow and I am setting new brand New Year Resolutions”. But I feel whatever we put out now as resolutions would later be stepping stones to our great life…each time mixed with emotions (Happiness, sadness, anger, frustrationsEcstasy…and what not new hope for better).
Life doesn’t trigger the way we want as it comes…but we can make the wind favor the sail to our destiny and make it a good one too (My feel!!!)

I am in office the day before “New Year” and I am sucked because there aren’t any parties in office. But going to Brigade and Commercial Street at late hour adds more color to ever “watching eyes of mine”. Need to go shopping; wander about heather tether, some good food…and what not have great moments to restart once again…like resurrection of Jesus. I want to make 2011 a great year in my life as did 2004.But that is only up to Great Lord!!Oops... Let it be a great year in my career and my life when everything turns alright and I swing into the rhythm of “Happy Life”.Hey That doesn’t mean that I am not Happy all these years okie…but there some odd and bizarre things happening all the time …sometimes hard to swallow.

My in-laws are coming to Bangalore and that will make great day on Jan 1st and days to follow…I want to read books, try out something new like talking to new people around ,go to new places, work hard for my career, make a home in Bangalore(I am not settled yet still with sister),do some services(This I will make it this year),learn how to do sketching perfect, writing as usual, visit holy places ,of course tidying places and Getting rid of sleep(OOMG,you know I am OCD infected),and what not what great things I will do in the years to come(I wish!!!!).

I wish, I wish many little curious stuffs in my small life.Hey I want do driving a car (SEDAN One...Crazy for this) but I am afraid my OCD thing will not help get rid of my tensions (Bizarre but sometime this happens to me…I fear accidents and fatal mishaps)…..Driving may be simple for many but it is hard for me… But I will do it this coming year….”The Great 2011”

I want to be good to all (Because I myself cannot control the last two years when I was in my worst mood Anger (I wish we had a medicine for this) and I cursed many due to my fault).I lost many loved ones due to my very good character and will soon lose many …and so I will change …and must change…

Some good poetry for some special people…Do some volunteering activities at office and home and what not make a better life at Thomson Reuters (My Dream to be in a branded one...).As I gear my life to something positive …to fabulous Achievements…but also small failures and loser of dreams (part of life)…but ultimately to Success in Life.

Wow that make something called some Good New Year Resolutions…But small ones…I can’t aim for high without making simple things done right…isn’t it?Dont you feel so? Let these things be given the priority…till now these were making my life miserable and let this be set right…

Let New Year makes you happy with new aims, wishes and dreams …not forgetting to cherish old memories, fantasies and fun filled days …leading you to beautiful tomorrows filled with abundant joy, heart filled love and happiness…

Happy New Year 2011

Comments

  1. with 2 months over, how far are u on this?
    nice n clean resolutions by the way..
    n regarding anger, dont kill anger... just tame it..
    i assume we shouldnt kill any feelings.. but just need to tame it for our good..


    all the best wth ur resolutions :)

    Keep resolving !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the insight hegal...I have just started with my resolutions...lets see how far it goes...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose