Why Mom is always Great

When I can’t do anymore
You extend a warm hand
My problems vanish quickly
When you are beside


When I can’t wake up to do work
You make it easier for me
Mom I love you


Why all Moms are great!!!
They can erase all your problems
Within a flickering moment
Hardships they face never known
Yet lending their cute smile


When I cry only you come to know
My enduring pains
When I can’t talk anymore
When I am in remorse
You are the only affection I can see


Life becomes easier when you are near
Can’t think of a day without your tasty meals
And all the beautiful things you taught me

Whether in studies, or cooking, or activities
Which are worth,a million dollars
Which make me a grown up child
All because you exist for me


You are my dear and my support
God created Moms like you
To make a bitter life smooth

Even when you r busy
you lend a supporting shoulder
So that I can lay calm
And you ease my pains and repenting thoughts


I can rely upon you
Because you care me
Even when I am useless
No one knows me better than you
And so I love to have my beautiful Mom
Always near to me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose