Betrayal

Betrayal,What an impact!!!
Nothing like this can affect you better
Alone,creeping for lonely feel
Kept in an aisle
I am bound inside,

A gravity pulling everything down
Inside my broken heart
How those feelings begets more pain
Wrapped in yet not safely placed

Afraid of an impact
That should never happen again
You are before my eyes and also in my tears
Dreams shattering as pieces of glasses
In my tears

I see you,happily trod ling with a mate
What an impact caused in me
Is it a pain combined in despair?
When I hide my tears between my hairs

I smile ,a wry smile,as if world is so nice
As if the happiest women in here
When people talk business
I am serious ,like them ,as if
I am the heading to change the world
On Technical standpoint

But what is important for me
I don’t know
Whether is it my betrayed friend?
Or is it the pain? Or is it my Dreams?

What have I gained from all these?
Memories which cannot be wiped out
As I think of it
As I take from within my mind

Old one
More Pain as I refresh it each time
In erasable,Memorable
Hating each time
Creeping alone in my bed
With my head down always

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose