Daddy Serious!!!Daddy Cool!!!

Typical of all Dads
Your Bossing nature
And Intellectual profile
Make me smart everywhere

And like Government Authorities
My Daddy Serious
Taught me LCM and HCF
Fear for failure ,And panting me
Came from School

Daddy Serious asked me for the Q paper
And shyly I gave him
And one by one he questioned me
And all answers for HCF were wrong
I could remember the Kick he gave me
And I could see world wonders 7 at a time

And now I am a Consultant
All because of the kicks
Plus the hardships he bore to make me to this level
I owe my credit to you!! Dad
It reminds me of the day before Math's exams
Solving Trignometry, Circles, Hyperbolas
And I can't forget the Tangents
And Mechanics problem solving
Going through Control Systems Engineering
Till and then I came a long way with him
Who made me what I am now

The crux of everything is
You know the seriousness of any problem
I knew it because
I am still alive today is because of that cause
Maybe you never known
Dad is always Dear Dad
And for a daughter he's the best Hero...
Mummy Don't Worry,This is Daddy Poem..!!!

Comments

  1. Indeed a Nice poem abt dad...reminds me also abt those days...... liked the way u concluded ..better write abt her also :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose