My figurative dreams-To Top it up!


Talking about the work and work is making me nagging and getting into repeated thoughts and waking up with a nightmare. Having a kandakashani is the best time you can have... (Irony Irony! :P )and I believe in all these stuffs. Having not thought of God or having no time for these things make me bizarre and lately a shift in everything is required is what I feel.

I was so depressed that I felt I can have a relapse or psychosis and then with no touch with reality. Soon I kept an appointment with Doctor to fix up things and with handful of medicines I returned back. Already 8 years of continuous medicines have rotten me. I just feel a very heavy me with lot of pains here and there.

Writing a book is a dream for me and now wanted to do some good stuff and the adrenaline wave going high and am feeling as good as a feather up in the air...just waving up and down at its own. Can I get into my own thoughts and then into an emptiness...Held up in the heaven - is deep and deep into my mind. Reading Osho s book... my tantric waves are up! ... Now putting down my goals into a spread sheet, couple of them... listing down...

Prime Ones...
.
1. Work towards achieving Salvation and to know and feel more about God and to experience good ones...Enlightenment!
2. Writing hell lot of books...just be in and into it all time....
3. Poems, Lyrics and Music...Singing OMG!
4. Painting and Drawing- An art where someone should say Wow Awesome!- Masterpiece!
5. Career Goals...

Now these are what is there in my mind and lingering for...
Now I don't know how all these things will turn up ...I just want to immerse into it and I don't know the level of hard work and perseverance that needs to be put up.!

The Lunatic in Me...

Ne 'er  in my past ...I felt so insecure...
I just felt my whole past
So old....
Way back!
Births and Births...
How long and old...
Stuck and Struck...
Me, the whole I am revealed...
Am so old...so so old...
Memories as far and as near...
I cling on to it...
Just to be there...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose