Where am I,Who am I?

http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/spiritual-awakening.html

http://www.in5d.com/10-common-spiritual-awakening-signs.html

This year there is no Onam....because my Grand Uncle passed away. He was old and was having Cancer. Although enthusiastic till the month before he was bedridden planting and making a garden full of plants...he was exhausted and taken to the Hospital. All the while I was feeling bad and having bad moods and my depression or the relapse starts when someone passes away in my family. The initial psychosis started when my Grandfather died while I am doing final Semester in Engineering. All the way, something was happening in me. Whenever I get this feeling I knew that someone close to me is going to die .While my Grandfather was ill , the whole nature before me changed...the death in itself makes my cosmos different. And the Om!!! Sounds reverberating everywhere and I could feel he being taken away by a group of people ...very very old and as I have seen in past.


Now the same things happened this time as well. Also when The time when my cousin died, my day was bad and I also cried for no reason before knowing her death. As such I am getting hints of something bad is happening. The whole Universe is turning sad and crying and then suddenly I hear some news of death.

Now the greatest thing that happened which I can never forget, may be because of many instances...I was hearing (I wanted to hear it that moment and I searched in Google and listened) the song from Bharatham "Ramakatha" the same time when my grand Uncle died recently. Maybe you may feel this as coincidence, but this is happening all the time.

One more thing that's happening is the "Mayipeeli Maya". I have named it like that. After a bitter fight with my husband and also due to some mental crisis that's happening lately (I get a relapse when I some in my family is about to die ...I feel) even before knowing he's ill and about to die. I went to see an apartment in Alpine Apartment near Total mall because I had plans to buy one. It was the House no 103.

The very entrance, one big pot was full of Mayil Peelis...and then I could see lot of books of Krishna, and whenever I opened any Pooja Rooms of any houses I was checking I could only see Krishna Idols .And this house had that Maya, I can feel that Supernatural force....and now also when I write the nature is so beautiful and raining outside. I think my Kundalini has risen: P. Everywhere it is Krishna.

I feel Krishna loves me because I have prayed while I was a child ,when I was alone, when I had problems ,when I was insecure, when I was helpless, when I cannot open up. I just prayed to you every time in my school church. Now that love is being returned thousand folds.

I am experiencing every signs talked about in the link...Thank you Lord...for the second time in my life.

"In every breathe of mine I am uttering your Divine name and in this life and in all my births  I am bounded to serve you"

Om Namo Narayanaya...

Tears ...Tears...Overwhelmed with tears...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyB3W0UfwJ0&feature=related

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose