From me to my society... :)

The wake up call is kept at 6 AM, 6.30 AM, 7 AM, and 8 AM, only to get up at 8.30 AM.What a confidence! Late always to office and there is no time to prepare food. I can see reading books have been one of my musings. The bus 335E that takes me to office takes one hour and luckily if you get a seat you can read two chapters! Good Na. So I am finding ample time for good reading. My office has a brand new library with lots of collections of both technical and non technical (Novels omg) also

So what next! The poem collections are being released this Saturday…a sigh of relief .At last something has come up to be happy about. I just don’t have much idea about other functions ie happening in the Society, but only office>home>office. The politics is always the same, not much hype in any…other news that made waves across India is Sanjay Dutt being caught once again and some rape incidents. The Honorable Minister Ganesh Kumar resigned after following a dramatic stupidity of incidents was indeed some hyper news rev elating much havoc among the masses.

The Vishu has been indeed tremendously humorous for me. It was a collection of gifts, wishes and some good food. Humor in the sense that I didn't do work on this Vishu Day. All the more ignoring Krishna nowadays for not showing up anything what I desired and desires in life .The difference in how the way life goes and how we want it to be….lot of differences.

The office had an air of energized people and I can see the vibe of energy in the whole SAP floor
.The ways I used to look at work has a different meaning now. The book also had a few good thoughts. The Story moves around a lady in Afghanistan and the way she holds her life and the bitter and happy days she has.Not much to write about or give me a topic to write about :) !

Reading a book on Vivekananda from library and understanding the value of that Saint who created a fame of himself and died my age now.oops that is so gr88 of him and I value his dignity and knowledge. The living enlightened being that is what history describes him and whole lot of lectures on Spirituality and Philosophy make him a handsome god fearing man. The grace of his way of speech and the look and the depth of knowledge make me say WOW! And I really respect his intellect.

People of India have a lot of air in them! Lot of intellect, but really don’t know the utilization power it has. Still have their slavery mind and don’t know the real potential they have. Leadership is the one lacked …and we can only categorize some of them into it. The unleashing of their potentials should be done through programs. Leverage has to take place from within. And not saying omg I don’t know how this is! Compared to other countries, India has the potential in terms of intellect, culture, various religions, spirituality and what not I don’t know. Still India is a poor country I sigh!

We should get independence from the political environment, the unlawful Supreme and high courts that support money and positions only .And unguided idiots sitting atop in the country.If at all we had a leader like Bhagat Singh or like the Subash Chandra Bose, shall we come up to mark of the Developed Country .When will we have such a dignity to be proud of India.And I think only Cricket makes India good among the International Front, Thanks to Dhoni and guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose