Sovereignty

God kill me that I made a grant folly
To the bestowed emotions and feelings
of attractive greatness and there I pity
In the church where you hide behind
you made me a kind of shaman those days

And I made myself to egoistically like
those things and I loved the miracle
you covered yourself with , I adore
Your divine grace and blessings showered
and I liked the mental cravings I had

There were magic in the being of self
and cherishing those beauty of nature
and thy cult of valor and occultism
Now I receive no love from my self
nor the beloved and I am indifferent

To the world of emotions and I catch
the glimpses of memories and love I had
Today I am denied of memories lovable
and watching the things of beauty

God denied me and devil pryeth
Crying scornfully prickling the self
And the one whom I loved so much
And God is denying the very act of
Divine grace and I griefing you

My act of sorrow and mundane scurry
Virtually lacking sympathy nor love
I dryly cover up emotions of dryness
And feelings of anger and wryness

I made me a master of my self
Lacking God s grace and sovereign self
boldly denying the Gods love

He has made me into what I am
I started denying the divinity and I
have lost my self and my path
He has denied and I dont see any power
To cling on to the rest of my life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose