Rejoice

Today as I sit at the desk and look back, I see different paradigms that have caused a shift in my life. Neither I am able to explain what caused my shift nor could I think about my past revealing my nature. I have been put to different kinds of doubts and queries that I want to understand what the real meaning of this life is. I am an ardent believer of God and have faith in him .But what I wish out of this life have got a different meaning all together. All these years I have been musing about getting a career, working and achieving good appreciations in all walks of life. But today when I lean back and see, I am not interested in these aspects at all. And all my beliefs on God point to one goal in life.

Will you be able to understand me as I am? My beliefs are wonderful and my faith keeps me on. I want some kind of peace with my life and something I want to achieve is beyond your thoughts. You may feel a kind of pity on me because I have spent my years on studies and now I am changing it to something else which you may feel absurd. I want to keep my faith in Lord and want to achieve a kind of divinity in me so that I am happy with myself. This is not achievable or can’t fathom as it is something beyond what the world is and beyond imagination. The magic in being with and believing in God is awesome and one should always strife for such things to happen in life.

I have been reading bible and it keeps me on and on .I wished to live peacefully in my home reading books related to religion, philosophy and things which can have life beyond explanation. Occult is one aspect which is good to go on but I am naïve in such things .Putting different technology and getting knowledge out of it is good and I love philosophy to a great extent as well as science. The 5D shift in space and the various other beliefs and technologies have been around and getting to know these things has been good.

Studying is a very nice thing to keep the pace in you and I love my school days and college days. But I have kept great faith on getting to know the stuffs related to religion. Desiring God is good and I love to be a faithful servant.

Those who rejoice at Jesus’s coming will suffer in this life, but their weakness, pain, and misery here are as nothing compared with the glories they already have in heaven. When we suffer for the sake of Christ, we are blessed, because suffering with him is a way of confirming we are his. And those who are his have nothing to fear and nothing to lose, and everything to gain, everything already waiting for them in heaven with God

From http://www.desiringgod.org/blog/posts/joy-to-the-world

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose