Scornfully Yours

I was astonished at those alluring moments
Which took us to this waves of parting
With a heavy blow on my chest and head
I succumbed to my pain so deep and chastised

Memories of charismatic authenticity 
This has taken me so far and out of boundary
Thy love which shone with vicarious glow
Leading me to the dark and black 
Magical winds of blow

A curse for my destiny and pried you
To utterly backeth your utmost unfairness
How happily you have gone past to your chores
Blessed Allah may give that defileth a forgiveness
And may not the hurt go away from my heart

Thy love moves my heart beat to beat everyday
You may not know that hurt lives here in my heart
So that Hate and Love cause me to live alive
Never will you know who I am and what I owe you

Lest this world cause a havoc to me
And say...Hey lunatic!!!! 
Guess! This world is a better place
To live and come on!!!! Play your game

Hah and I came to know of all the cheap games
This world owes to many of thy innocent 
And I am happy for the man who caused
Me deep love and scurried fast aloof the road
Leaving to live and die in those recalls

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose