Feel the Beauty it gives: Soul you are Ecstatic

I am feeling really nostalgic today…I don’t know may be the climate that changed my mood to this feeling…But I love it. After having a steaming pot of tea, I came to my office a bit early today…Having not much to do other than a little bit of work, my mind wandered about the very existence of nature and true essence it gives to all. The climate plays in important part to add colors of feelings to a dreamy person. Actually I am talking about myself and this feel which I cannot explain enchants me with a lull. This attraction in which atmosphere and nature are part of it brings in itself the real pleasure of existence. I love this air, the feel of nothing yet bringing in a vivid charisma of beauty. The fresh feel, the lazy feel, the goodness feel, the happiness of existence, all lovely beyond words…

I am sailing in an ocean…
I am an island in the deep blue sea…
Only water surrounds
Feels great to see the vastness
Bountiful love of nature
Embraces me and puts me n a cradle
Natures lullaby in my ears
I love to live here, I exist for this feel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose