Winter

When heat is at its brink
Sweat makes me wet,
Scorching heat and
Then a pour of rain
Winter made its way
With great feel of coziness
Under the cover of a cloth
Shrilling cold and cloudy sky
Flowers bloomed …
A butterfly flew past me…
A dream unscathed
With beautiful petals …
Thorns of roses
Articulated the picture…
I fled past the river
To see the serene blue sky’s
Mirror image, Rain poured in…
A source of love pervades…
Happiness melted and freshened
The ventilated heart
I felt a path of clear life
In front of me…
I will pray and pray…
Till I reach the Supreme soul
To make myself pure
Winter came with a reason…
For making a life pure
The serene feel unfolds
A million desires
Of pure love …
God I love the very feel
Of your ultimate presence…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose