Cupid From Heaven

In the lush garden
Among the beautiful roses
With thorns, I stood
The Daffodil whom all loves...

My life, with colorful petals
Sweet nectar and soft pollen
Bloomed in sunlight...
Glowing beauty none could fathom

A tiny angel from far away
Ignoring other flowers
Had me in her tender arms...
The soft touch, delicate

Taken away into an island
I enjoyed subtle moments of life
Away from garden
I enjoyed, Cupids presence...

Soon my petals lost its luster
Leaves withered away
Worn out, I cried...
Alone, in the darkness of night

Cupid never came then
Taken away from dear ones
Mesmerizing beauty of mine
Lost in the midst of air...

Sweet memories of the past
Creating mental reverberations
Cacophonic outcome, despair
Loneliness my best companion...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose