Sequel Withdrawal on Second Venture

I told you I am deceptive…
Deep down I am conquered…
By a love unseen…
An abysmal affinity…

I play around…
I make you ignoramus…
I will put my thumb upside down
Just for you…just a folly…

Enjoyed …Your Indulgence…
And then the glee
And the chunk of extreme jubilance…
After so long…I rejoice…

But see my veracity was lost…
And I play around…
I used to see sparkle in your gaze…
But indifference makes me
Too good a girly girl…

The pain within hasn't subsided…
So what will come out of it…?
Painful deeds and hoaxing… :)
So black holes seem better. ..
To doom…
Rather than falling for me…

Change the path and the course…
I rifle through equivalent souls…
I am not a Mephistophelean…
Enough dear…
Too hard to digest you…

Comments

  1. Great work shinu.. u have an exceptional talent.. Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose