Those Days in my Life

When I sit here… I feel secured…
Upon the hills, I see a bird…Flying high…
Enjoying the flight so calmly…up the hill,
I called upon your heart, with immense hope…
I thought I was right…


I never knew the mistake…until I heard from you…
Our meeting was indeed a mistake…
Sweet as I can say…How can that be a mistake?
Yes it indeed was…So serine, warm and cozy…
I was caught in the waves, I heard the cry…
Bloodless heart said that…


I yelled so loudly, but nothing can be stopped,
In a time, everything shattered into pieces…
Happiness gone? Till now I was a part of it…
Blood drained…from my heart...Oozing out
Breathlessly I lay...Hearing the very word…
I caught my brain to stop thinking
But that’s said,
Ruthlessly that I couldn’t bear anymore.


Now the bond of love is no more…
Gone are those that I held close
In the little garden, I sat hopelessly
I cannot love anyone; I felt the same as you…
Strange, I tried and tried to say the same…
But the message of action reached earlier,
I didn’t know that was a mistake…
I just touched the waves, but before,
I could catch, it roared away into the realm of sea...


I cannot cry, because…within me two thoughts popping.
I cannot tamper it…
Birth and death not our play
A fool can only say this, but that is me…
You enacted wonderfully,
Stones thrown at me blithely like a pour of rain
Of sarcasm, I cannot bear anymore…


You took away the love, the confidence …
Shame for us to part like this…
If ever you needed, you would have said it before…
You owe me a day…

But now the words are gone along with you…
Now I feel it is a play in which I am a clown…
Who enacted for you when you needed…
Now I lay lifelessly…on those green lawns…
Those journeys, I feel your warmth till now…
The other end fully refreshed to a new life…

Comments

  1. nice to see about ur past days... superb....

    ReplyDelete
  2. കാണാനും അനുഭവിക്കാനും വേദനിക്കാനും കഴിയുന്നു.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose