A Magic Spell

There are times when I simply sit and think of all the nice moments I had, yet sometimes I am not happy because sadness overrules me most of the time. Why is it that all are not born alike? Now my thinker wave started bouncing for more curious stuffs in life. Nowadays I don’t get enough time for reading. That makes my writings monotonous and not lively because I find it difficult to pick up the exact words that are appropriate to the context. Now you may be wondering what this lady is going to put up here through her words?

Now I will take the help of philosophical stuffs to clarify my doubts and also help others understand what I am going to convey. I don’t know whether it is mere imagination that I am having or a nice sleep I had after a beautiful dream. Various signs and signals conveyed through the cosmic waves keep me lingering about the existence of some high energy that controls the whole Universe at one go. May be the feeling of someone exists with you is something very difficult to think but the feeling goes with me and with me alone. I go deeper and deeper into my inner self only to feel good that someone thinks for you and loves you and wants you to be safe and calm and be happy always. The feeling gives me extreme happiness .Thinking of that supernatural being which I have not seen yet accompanies me at various levels of my life so that it supports me wherever I go. I get the feeling that the energy is with me. Now is it that I am naïve about these matters or is it because I am mad? I don’t know.

A strange thing happened in my life after so many occasions of that energy level bouncing up and down in my life. I don’t know how to put the matter up .Maybe this is just a notion, but so many curious things happening in life I feel doubted. I was alone in my house for a couple of days because my mom and kid went to Bangalore for a week. Out of my passion and the need for growing sacred Tulsi plant I asked a lady whom we all have nice relation with and who is the mother of our house owner to bring it so that I can plant it. The very next day she brought a bunch full of green Tulsi and gave a Pot and mud to plant it. She took great effort in doing the stuff. Now I wonder I have never seen a strange human being so generous so as to give the plant (that to a great bunch)the very next day .After few days of planting all the leaves withered away. I watered it daily. Now it has grown into a nice plant. Now you may think what is so embarrassing about this?

But I doubt it. She has given me ordinary Tulsi plant but it turned out to be Krishna Tulsi.I confirmed this by asking that lady. She says there aren’t any Krishna Tulsis at her home, what she brought is an ordinary one. I don’t know..I don’t know..what is strange happening around me…So many things happening around me I feel somebody watching me… :).Great feeling!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Raj......always with distinct personality.....June 24, 2010 at 11:48 PM

    Shinu...go n visit Guruvayoor Temple....some times you may be a next growing meera...
    Further if you are not finding out any anwswer abt your feelings...please contact me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Raj..Read Valkyries By Paulo Coehlo...you will get some insight I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont allow sadness to overrule you..
    Let him overrule you..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose