Two Day trip to Hometown

A new job in Bangalore making me nasty and the feel for visiting family members at Trivandrum in the verge of Pooja holidays…resulted in havoc for booking the tickets. The whole issue loomed with a hell lot of opinions from family members for Malavika’s Vidyarambam.I was busying myself convincing my dear ones .One party wanted to go to Mookambika and my better half wanted it at his favorite temple in Trivandrum. Emotional outbursts from both sides…. me in turmoil! What to do?…. :P

So I totally supported my better half and tried to book ticket for Friday.Atlast we reserved tickets and I and Malu boarded the bus on Friday night. Now a more hyperactive Malavika became all the more euphoric seeing the bus seating’s and the new space she got. Now not many was able to sleep in that bus because of this tiny tots lullaby singing (no one can make out what she says :P )and naughty cries .People started giving me blank stares with a notion like what on earth this crazy lady boarded bus with this little “shaitani” .
Oops I should not say this but that is the feeling their stare impacted.

One thing I advice dear mothers is that feeding bottle is a real headache and never make them addicted to it.
She had one banana, biscuits and two bottles of milk in bus apart from Dosa in Restaurant. Now the milk is over ,the restaurant jammed , Malavika with me , 15 min time limit ,urge for passing “ soo soo “ ,late night and people staring (Especially malayalis birth right... :P) at me made me think…OMG…Don’t go away with Emotions….Be practical…
Malavika is a Sambhavam I should Say…No sleep …. I rocked her to sleep many times but she had that naughty laugh whenever I scolded her ….intending to say “Podi Amme ,Enoda kali…Today is my Day… :P ”

Somehow after giving milk she slept….each time waking up if I made her sleep in seat. Now this Shaitani Malu has the habit of drinking milk and keeping a little balance milk as if an offering to her mother …I prepared everything for my alarm at 5.00 AM(Malavika)and bought milk from the restaurant in flask. My mother has queer way of supporting her granddaughter and says “she wakes up when nature wakes up…” Just to Kill my dream and sleep ….

Sharp 5.00 Alarm buzzed …. :P

My goodness now I have to take milk from flask and pour it in the feeding bottle…But she has no patience…She cried as if she is dying….Interesting now… :P…The balance milk in the bottle now became curd with a bad smell also…My sister always advice me to take extra bottle which I forgot. Now what to do. She will wake up everyone with her mourn….

I tried giving the milk in a cup.

Now the satanic became demonic…: P…She raged …You mother you giving me milk in cup….And I could see the cup flying in the air….What to do now?…..

I somehow poured the sour milk in one plastic cover and cleaned the bottle with my towel…And gave her the milk…Panicking …will it cause her Diarrhea?

What else can I do?

Thank God! Now she started her second round of sleep……But my mind tensed …

Will she create another scene? Will she become sick? Lot of questions lingering my mind…
Lastly I saw the board Balaramapuram and another 1 hour to go to reach Trivandrum. So made up my mind and I also fell asleep.

Now hardly 5 minutes have passed…a man shouted …”Hello Ma’am this is the last stop. Get down.”

I never knew I fell asleep soundly that I forgot time. Thanks to that man else I would have reached Drivers Residence….:P.

Atlast the Celadon green car approaching after 10 minutes made me happy….because that was my husband…The Vidyarambam went fine .The only defect was Malavika who yelled in bus didn’t utter a word while doing the ritual.

But she was fine health wise and so I calmed myself….

What more to say…my body trembling thinking of return trip…

Now I made a decision: ---I will not go alone with Malavika anywhere… : P

Comments

  1. Devi mookabika maloosine anugrahikkatte..avaLil aksharangaL niRayatte....
    :D
    wishing u a happy return journey..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose