The Great Conqueror

When you come to me and I am connected in depth
Swinging with you as if a lullaby sung together
It reminds me of a dream unleashed
I can’t overcome your overly soft caressing
You touch me every aurora e
I can’t deny you as you come with all passion

 While in travel, you solace me
I am unconscious for a few seconds
And return back to normal equilibrium,repeatedly
As I need to indulge 
And you come at odd times
Why don’t you conquer me at dusk?
I am awake and fully vigorous


At midnight I am alive,Did you care me?
When I need to be fresh, I am dull
This is your subjugation
I lost many valuable moments 
And valuable credits
Because you conquer me all times


Quiet and stay wide around me
Tranquilized and deep conquest
That is you,my lover
My "nap" you are "awesome"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose