Adorable Lord Krsna

I am before you ,knelting down
Why you dont see me
I want to be the butter
You eat so deliciously every day
I want to be the Tulsi leaf
which lay down on your lotus feet
I am before you,knelting down

Why you dont see me


Sometimes the wind that blow
fills in itself with your flute music
And I longed to be that music
it is made out of your breathe
And Why not be the flute
which is sacred by your kisses every time


I want to play with you every time
Like the Gopikas in Vrindavan
How blessed their life is
who could have their past times
With little adorable Krsna

I cannot write a beautiful song

But I can be only yours
And Bhakti towards you flows
Every time when I cry
And so you make a beautiful heart


When I cant cry no more
My heart has become so beautiful
Out of love for you
And so you make me cry each time
so that i call you each time


Your tulsi,your mayilpeeli and you
Is what I dream everyday
Which gives me so much love
When my heart is weak
You play flute from nearby
And I feel calm and cosy
My sad face turns bright then

Comments

  1. Nice poem,
    Very touching and very meaning full..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mayatha vasandam pole
    marayatha nizhal pole
    vadatha pookkal pole
    ennum nin manasil-
    mayakannan niranju nilkkatte......

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is really nice of you...sree...:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose