Falling in Love

The time is the happiest one
I feel awesome, Even God loves it
And I am in good satiation
Colors, trends, nature, beauty

I am in love with you, You are dear to me
Who will not love being in love
The feeling of beauty
Are you a solitaire picked by me?

And the pains you give,Sweet and aching
How will I tell you?
These lovely feelings are only mine
How will I share this to you?

When you are away, You are near
Lovely lovely words of yours 
Even clouds in the sky are dancing
To your rhythm and melody

Then why you broke my heart
How much pain you give
When I cannot cheat anyone
How will I cheat my most beloved

When rain falls,I feel your love
What a magic,and why you do this?
Why didn't you turn around to look at me?
I longed for that,yet rain falls always

Rain is falling always in me
Bringing in so much love
Like honey you are so sweet
The essence in something
Is what love is ,in you

The green in the leaf, the blue in the sea
And redness in the Rose
Is called love,to me
Love is indispensable,and so are you

Wind blow, rain drops, dark clouds
Dawn and dusk's
Secret Lover s coming
Filling the heart
And I am happy to have love rich in me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose