My Favorite Recharge Room

Tired body and a nap make you recharged…
After an hour of sleep, I just woke up …
Through the passage between….
Monitors, desks, and people…
I lazily tread past…
Steadily keeping pace…to grab the seat
I am already late….
My eyes sore…stealthily and sleepily…
My head down…
Mirage!, I was stunned to see ….
Already I am confused about this…
Still you are playing around me…
Wallpapers won’t lie…I think…
Peacock Feathers on the wall…
Huge, exaggerated, moving…
Magic Wall…
I wanted to hug the wall…
Still confused…
Why I like Butter, Tulsi, Feather and Flute…
And all the things you like…and adore?
Unhappy about everything…
Watering eyes…
With thousand eyes I want to see you….
What is happening to me?
I think Recharge Room makes you
Too much Recharged!!!!!
Don’t go for it…

Comments

  1. Onnum manassilayilla... still there is simething in it..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "aasayudeyum niraasayudeyum tanalil irunnu ninte ooro mohangalum poovaniyatte."

    ReplyDelete
  3. kool as always.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose