I hate to Love you…

I hate to Love you
Because you caused so much pain in me
How many good things I did for you
You enjoyed my presence
And all the lovely things I gave you

Did you ever thank me for that?
Instead you cursed me
Each time I tried to talk with you
You never gave me an ear to talk
You got everything from me
Then the sarcasm from your end
What wrong did I do to you?

I hate to love you now
Because you never knew my thoughts
Never understood my feelings
Breaking my heart each time
When I try to talk with you

Why God create such things,as love
I regret to have loved you
Because I am ashamed to have loved you
Worthless ,painful

Let it be erased out of my memory
Because it is of no good
Dragging opportunities and enjoying
I hate people who utilize time
For their enjoyment
With no affection and love at heart
I hate to have loved you
Because love is so pure
Not like you

Comments

  1. Wonderfull.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matters What !!! No Matter Why !!! No Matters When !!! But we still love the person unconditionally. Love is Love only.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose