Small yet peculiar things in my Life

I can see two “Our Core Values” glass board on the wall where I am seated insisting on the things that we should remember while at work. These talks of Customers, Global, People and Performance highlighted with Orange Ink imbibing core values of Thomson Reuters. These are the four quotes which are reminded every time we step into a conference room. And then the laptops, Cisco Phone everywhere…including fire extinguisher pinned on the wall, glassy conference rooms calling themselves like Confluence, Ease Inn, Aryabhatta…peculiar names .Although seems boring everyday this is where I like to be seated while at work covering myself in a shawl because of bitter cold (not because of Bangalore climate but A/c), names tagged in every seating which is a curved shaped bend at each corner with drawers on the sides. I can see Reuter’s logo being exaggerated as balls in a line on the wall next to me and many pots. I don’t know what pots imply but rest of them had some meaning in it….On my left there is a wall paper covering many small hills with mirror image of them in water/lake. Many Project Team names hanging from the floor like “Siebel”, “Trust” and “B2CC” which form the MIS Team of TR. We move from desks to rooftop cafeteria spending more time in the latter. Bored?

Moving into a new house which is comfortable cozy…because it is got after a long hunt….was exhilariating.Daily morning chores and then off to office in a rather lazy bus is indeed funny yet venturesome. Life gets meaning when there is responsibility to be done and when it is for your loved ones then it is really enjoyable. Sometimes making puttu and cherupayar curry doesn’t turn up good early morning and a devastated Deej making faces over me puts me down.:(.Work is easy because of no work or sometimes long calls pinning you on the seat for long time. Picking Malu from busy Amma Jo (My sister…Malu calls her like that) house and stealthy taking curries (prepared by Mom) without shame from there are my daily chores of art.Deej is extremely healthy and happy having too much of varuthathu and porichathu of mulaku and fish, mixture, chips and Malu following the worse and unhealthy foods. I warned him of cholesterol and heart diseases but who lends an ear? Just like that being afraid and responsible for the family. Seeking advices is up to them…I have done my job is what I believe to avoid worrying over it.

Shunting from office and home with little time spend in my sister’s house I make my way to life’s core and bizarre turns and twists. I see many faces in between mostly on the way in bus (Volvo AC as well as ordinary).I can feel the difference it makes between the two buses with extraordinary hype people in one and then the mediocre and poor in the latter as if in a train. The Market bus is too unhealthy because of the way the people it carry. But these are all wonders of life and I take either of the buses to feel the life as it comes. The places I visit usually vary from Bangalore Central, Garuda (only because it is nearby) …to areas in marathahalli.My home is in an area covered by Tamilians and Brahmins with the typical Kolam in front of every houses .Because the way the place looked and the house looked I loves it. Not many will like it but am typical about certain aspects in life where Pooja and temples are given great importance. I love places where there is always a temple nearby and then the environment and the wind carry positive energy due to the dwelling place beauty.

Nothing much to write about…loving the places I visit and the beautiful crowd, the flower vendor from whom I buy flowers daily, Vignanagar which I frequently go to, the familiar rickshaw drivers whom to I just smile rather no talking, the shopkeepers from whom I buy groceries, HAL helicopters I see in a distance,the HAL park ..my malu loves to go with my Mom ,mystic beauty of nature that I admire all along, then the feelings beyond silence covering me the whole day…all in all my work….all valuable to and part of my daily life...

Comments

  1. Nice thoughts...
    "Life gets meaning when there is responsibility to be done and when it is for your loved ones then it is really enjoyable." well said..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose