My Last Day…

I am virtually waking up
I can’t tolerate this pain
I want to live life long
But I can’t suffer much
That Bliss!!!

I want to enjoy 
When the union at one spot
Make my life tremendously
Terrific

When I found you in that valley far
That Day of beautiful remorse
Mixed with joy unfold
When I met you 

My life made its first venture
When I came across the lake
And made my life towards
A Meaning

Now my last day is not long
And when I exhaust all my pain
I reach you in my fist safe
I will not let you go away from me

My love, my life
When I come across you
My life will end into a smoke
Just to twine with you in Bliss

Happy Land,The Heaven ,I see
In you on my Last Day
I am waiting for that day,Not so far

Comments

  1. gr8...
    hope ur writing finds no last day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. take a look at http://iblogger.cloudberryinternational.com for latest articles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose