Enlightenment,What Buddha Deserved

I drew you ,and I dont know
Your face is so sweet
It just came out of my heart
And it turned beautiful

Appreciation flowing all over me
You make me so important
Among people
Love is coming out of me for you

I can hear your singing far away
You smiling from my desk
And I always see you every second
Shall I drew you more

You are so lovely in my heart
The paper and imagination works
How this happens..Just because of my love for you
I want sketch you every time

And then the colors brighten you up
Make me beautiful at heart
Whats your flute made of
It is Gandharva song that comes out of your voice

Heavenly...How am able to hear this
You make me precious
Please make this feel permanent
Touching and lovely

Clouds I see at dusk
Beautiful,Orange and Blue mix
And what not I see
All because I love you

Come to me,With all love
And I shall embrace you
Show me through my
supernatural feelings

And the mystic blue sky
Great when I feel you
How this happens
Vast,beautiful

I dont know any words so apt
Than Beautiful
Come to me

And let me melt into that soul
And we are one
Enlighten me,and I will be yours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose