Century Old Theme of Life

I am put at desk
Holding my breath
I do my duties
A message from Gita
Which many have forgotten

Let your Karma flow
And don't be embarrassed
Of the outcome.
Ignorance towards Fruition's
Is the best way to keep
Yourself happy.

Desires make you
More vulnerable
 To Unhappy life
Untouched!!! 
And let go off your fears

Put an emotional screen
Blocking the Heart
Not a single sieve
Make the happiness go

That is the only way to be happy
Let you not be biased!!!...
Oops I am talking Philosophy!
But that is what I gained from life

Let Fruition never let  go of your
Enthusiasm for work
Indifference to Fruitful outcome
Makes you Happy!
I bet you.

But mind is chaos
Changes every time
To achieve this ...a stable mind
Needs to be carved
Through practice
And let go of your unhappiness!!!
A philosophers mind
Is Complicated

This is a great message Krishna gave.
And really work for the Kaliyuga!
In simple terms,I can say
Be happy with what you have!!
Desirous mind invites Sadness
Holy Gita ,True for all
Irrespective of anything
Try and follow
And let go of your sadness


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose