Life beyond Mangalyam...


Before the marriage any girl's mind will be ramping up and down like a thunderbird and you can see a sweet smile on her face...The sweetness is more when you have your loved one as your partner! I guess so! My mind was in chaos all time when my marriage was around the corner thinking of the surprises waiting for me and also all the new dresses and jewellery I will be adorned with. My dad gave me the best and fashionable jewellery a girl can get in her lifetime (at least for me it was worthwhile).To add to the surprises I was taken to another unknown place, an interior livelihood particularly among people who says "Enthre penne" and "Voa thenne".But I was ignorant of all the stuffs because I was in happy mood combined in ecstasy of a blissful future!.Now that doesn't means you think like my life beyond mangalyam is not happy okay. I wandered the whole Joy Alukkas taking the best attire for my "wedding conglomeration".
Now it s been past 4 years after the wedding and life changed a lot from a blissful young girl into a aging lady with lot of hungamas going on in life. The initial days of my life after marriage was so nice visiting relatives and new ones and making all my hubby relatives and cousins my best friends. Beyond life complications which are a trauma of the different life styles the two communities brought and were indeed cumbersome for me yet I managed the rest of my life with the changed style of living. The fish curry, the sambhar, the pachadi, the inji curry which I deliciously ate all years was turned upside down into variant stylish and odd curries which I adjusted to not to tell my Life.
Somewhat odd was the style that brought out which was indeed mix sambhar, thoran, and mezhuku verratties.Now being changed is not a good thing to have in life because you always want to be the old you. The saying goes...Old is Gold and It always reminds me of my Mom especially when items you want on your table are from her hand...and it is always a missing gift.
Now the childhood days are gone and reverting back is not black hole theory its life...Now responsibilities of work combined with household stuff with less time for leisure and work is you most important companion for life. Romance and love that I adored was missed out from Life and I hate being that now because those are fancy stuffs an adolescent mind fantasizes and nothing in reality works out and it's just a fancy dream. Now being loved and loving someone is not a workable propaganda to me because my life revolves around my kid and the work which I love to do. After all what is love is what I am investigating lately because I don't find the apt word for love to describe .The meaning of love for me is ideal and it is an ideal state of mind and nothing to do with others. Now my life is turning out day in and day out wandering around work and no time for love .Everything will die out soon and the same old stuff revolving beyond life.
God is not mad to give you 365 days filled with love and never get a crazy mind feel like that which I did.Afterall life is life with curves, twists ,turns and Sadness and happiness tuning every time plus indifferent days of no return back. Now for a few of my friends who asked me the question...Will the marriage life will be Adipoli? For them I say its normal life nothing new. Its same like love but all that glitters are not gold .Everything should be balanced else you will turn pschycic
Now fancy days are sweet sixteen's crazy days and it's like Little Krishna's Maya...There are so many good things to excavate and now that came open to me after marriage when I understood the real meaning of life. I could remember the days when my husband used to read Ramayana when I was pregnant and those are little little love bombs my husband shares with me. A complicated pregnancy with anesthesia made me nerve broken and a happy smile(of success) with which I came out of labor room (the printed image on my husband's mind) tells that I am all in all loved.
A fighting me is a panic stricken and worse scenario that you can see and the most dreaded victim is my husband .A Krishna devotee whom even Krishna feel ashamed to love is me and that is why some cancerous causing mental divinity is bored in me and which loops around itself and many are a culprit of my anger. A mangalayam should have changed this corrupt mind but the same worsens day by day. But the saying goes

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

This is true to the core.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose