A whimsical Aurora

It was Saturday night...After a long hunt through the Hyper city among books and dresses; I bought two books of Paulo Coelho, one which was a long wish of mine to read..."The Pilgrimage". My love for books borne in me while in childhood and when I used to read books Dracula and Arabian Nights ...Fictions for me is a passion and an euphoria for philosophy binds me to books.Adventures,Detective novels and why not Mills and Boons also...The variation is vast and keeps me in my seat for a while .

So Pilgrimage ...The theme was so interesting to me and that is why it had been a long dream and a wish to have one. I started at 9 PM and finished by early morning. After the exercises which the book imposed and practicing now and then I was seeing the beauty the nature had and the wonderful chirp chirp of chirping birds in the morning brought in itself the theme which he was trying to tell in the story. We have the seed exercise, the dancing exercise, breathing exercise and sound exercise. Paulo was travelling in search for his sword in a sacred island Road to Compostella, (I hope this is correct...vague memory!).He comes in encounter with Devils and Angels .It depicts the way our life is and how our mind is bound to devils and angels .The exercise if done regularly is a way to reach out to souls ...and talk with them and finally experience the immense love ...a heavenly one  and the say goes its Gods love.

I was trying out to get that feel .The sound exercise impacted me a lot and I could concentrate on each and every sound in the morning and to have a heavenly feel for some of the sounds like morning chirping of birds...plus some additional sounds which is vague yet impacted the heavenly feel. I was able to talk to my Angel, my companion .Also tried to have a conversation with my dead cousin. This may be just a feel after reading the book and I just got through it panicking!!! In the early dark morning! I tried to find out the reason for my sadness and some incidences re occurring every time and the difficulties and failures at odd times. The reason for my destitute and failures are borne in me and paves me long back to my childhood. The cause of every action has a meaning to it. I don't know why I get those heavenly feelings! And the God existence prevails!The Church and Temple gives me so much and adds to my feelings .Sometimes I go to nearby Church and cry a lot out there..I get some kind of solace. I started this as early as my childhood and still continue. Sometimes I wanted to be alone and close at heart to that Heavenly God.

The Rebirth is bounded within us and Salvation is what everyone is seeking for which is the last birth when you can find God and salvation is attained! Why Jesus saved our life by crucifying? And why there are these epic stories "Ramayana, Gita, Mahabharata, Bible and Quran" which affects our life very much and gives us the right path when something goes wrong. Why we find solace in God when any stupid things happen in our life. There are no reasons in life. Ultimately it is the God what we are seeking in Life and not Success .Failures make you smarter and more caliber is bound upon those who do mistakes. Success is a dream and passion for everyone. My passion for life is to find out God, seek his love and attain salvation this birth. That passion is growing day by day in me and it will be a success!.Not many have stupid thoughts like me but this is extra hype imagination. I think many can have such dreams .I am crazy for that feel and want more and more in my life, when I feel God is near me ...talking...caring. The image that comes to mind is a compassionate Jesus or a Smiling Krishna and I feel so much happiness when I am bounded with love. I talk with nature...the trees ...butterflies...grasses ...the flowers all having a feel of love for me...Its heavenly existence makes me happy... the orange ish flowers in trees with Orange and blue sky as background drives me crazy...the yellow flowers ...the greenish leaves in trees makes me happy ...in this city!!!.Why only I get this feel? My vision has changed...!!!...That heavenly feel is prevailing everywhere....If your love for God is more the more beautiful the nature will be...Just try this...This is from my experience...signed by me..!!!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose