Captured Views from me...

Bright and bubbly...
And chirp of birds far...
I meet you there...
What a divine glaze I see...
At your altar I lay...
For your love and grace...
May I pray and be blessed...
Bliss ! and Grace!
A far cry of kids crowd...
And it is evening...
Waiting for my chubby girl
And the how far...
You reach me every day...
And this day is full blooming...
And out comes the blessed heart...
My beauty and inner bliss...
All your lovely grace...
Checking for new beauties...
The nature is divine...
Any other apt word?
Poor in literature?
And then divine is the word
For me...to see you..
Everywhere...
Some times it is in you...
I see...
And in nature vast..
And every other object...
I feel you day and night...
I wish to see you...
But is there a concept like that?
Then I am the first one...
Booked and reserved...
To see you...
And lay blessed at heart
Mind and body pure....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose