Democracy means this? :(


Have these people in India gone nuts? The Delhi incident shocking me into panic. I was reading the TOI news and I couldn’t even read half the paragraph of it. People have gone satanic. And the series of rape incidents all over the country soon after that shows our Government is gone nuts over nuts not to take any action on this. For this reason I love Saudi Arabia and the democratic India I hate all the more.Atleast they are strong when it comes to law and order. I think the large mass of India have gone psychic and don’t know what they are doing…
The people in politics are gone case and the whole mass either victims of rape, poverty, politics, abuses and what not…harassed, even at work and public places. The goddamn news is making me nagged to stay quiet, but I am not able to shut my mouth on this. Hope God gives her peace at least when she is dead. I can’t even read it how come they did this brutality to a poor girl who is just out of teenage. Ah , I hate India for this reason and many reasons for which we have to put our head down out of shameless acts!. What is that Smiling moron doing there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose