Love that have Life!

Many not have this
My life has that love
Because of my love
And tomorrow is safe

I don’t need to search
That far cry of love is by me
Beautiful as it heaps up
Farther than I ever gone

Silently I have at my heart
The foregone days of sweet love
Cherishing it is wonderful
Now I do my activities with joy

I hear neither sounds…nor talks
I hear your beautiful heart
Fully bloomed to love me
 I would like to say, I owe you

Uncertain about time and hearts
But still the ray of hope keeps me
Moving, beyond time and space
May I have your heart and voice

And the little talks I wished to have
Seeking farther meetings
Then the bitter uncertainty
Had its time enjoying my tears

May I pray to ultimo
Your peace and happiness
As what else I have or do
Is only for you
Perhaps you know this dear?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose