Solitude Mystery

May I walk those paths of dry land
And acquire the thorns and weeds
When I started this…I don’t beckon
Alone Alone Alone…
Closed doors of vanquished meaning
I have at every doorstep…
Oppurtunities gathered and withered
May I go alone and far
Preparation is  not required…
The desolation of the best kind…
I have a beautiful rose on me….
And the thought is narrow
Kissed legs from muddy land
I embark at every knock
And it is dry tired and toiled
To boost your energy more
May I have this path of isolate world
Quicken the steps of lonely me
Prickling beneath
Smiling at the rose , I
Have my own destined life
Where no one has any rights
I walk and I walk
To attain the success in the midst
And then the valley of far across
I have to cross
Every day and every night…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose