Ring Bells


The random ways of thoughts coming out
The lovely ways of the bygone days
The mutual love led me through
The love and the love that have passed
The question of what and how
Have gone away from my heart
The calm sadness vibrated through my heart
The sprouts of vampires knocking the mind
Am alone and don't know the aftermath
The loved ones ways make me embarrassing
The past tenderly gave the pain of something
For which there is no answer!
The memories washed away with summer rain
Now the clear wind is happy with a dotted smile
The breeze have made it cool and cozy
The warm nest of someone's heart I shared
The hold of a half decade is a pity maketh
I wish not to hold on, it's absurd
Pretty much, I had and didn't lose anything
Except the Centre of my being
My heart is away for a while and dipped
In oil and grease of the past
And worn and torn and making high sounds
Haveth my heart someone and make it ring bells
And let me forget the past and future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose