Those days in Trivandrum


My journey to Anantapuri was a triumph although I came out with a missing heart and a mind to this City. Studying was the main priority and I was put into a Training Center by my Daddy. Visiting Temples was one my main Hobby those days as I was alone and culprit of an aftermath of a seizure. I never gave it a thought to live life free and with fewer hassles as my priority was studies and always tensed of a failure. But this seizure brought me into a carefree life wherein there are many other options rather than this big hell called studies. I have opened a Blue Mountain full of Treasures. My Mountain was always Blue, the reason which I should ask my mind. I never got an answer for this but, I am enjoying life the way it is.

Without many problems to ponder about, I lived in Trivandrum very beautifully. I used to visit places alone. Living the way it wanted to be, I started learning things, more of practically than the books offered. Although DOTNET was never my subject, I quit  although I love VB.NET and C#.My practical knowledge on VB.Net was limited although I have done all exercises of that book. I loved to research things, and if at all sleep was not there, I would have conquered everything. But being a Jack of all trades was never a fun, since you have to put heads into many and still never reach anywhere.

I loved Anantapuri for its vast area of so many Temples. The Padmanabha Temple had a fascinated experience on me, when in those days we always wandered there and also Pazhavangadi.I used to break Coconuts and offering it to God after taking a gift from him .Although the gifts never materialized I never contempt towards it. My life was happy even without that Gift. Trust me sometimes these simple prayers can materialize in the long run, or maybe you feel funny of asking God such silly things.

Although I lived here for almost 5 years, I never visited Ponmudi and Thenmala.I sigh, because I love visiting places especially valuing spirituality and religion. But these two places are for enjoyment and honeymoon trip kind of a thing. I went to Aruvikkara and offered food for the fishes, and there is some “Background Meaning” for that. The Udayinnur Devi Kshethram near to my dwelling (Sasthamangalam) had greatly impacted my livelihood in terms of spiritual healing and happiness. I did the “Muzhukappu” for the Devi and was overwhelmed with joy and happiness watching it. I have lighted all lamps around the Idol of Devi and felt astonished to see the Arthi done there.Having Temple Payasam was good as I love it.

Trivandrum had changed the way I view my life and also provided lot of happiness in terms of family life and journeying.Although I don’t have much friends, I had good relatives to hold on ever in my life. Loving the way I live and thrive, sometimes boring, sometimes lonely, sometimes sad, but as a whole it’s dramatically wonderful and this place is a Wonderland for me. Just because My Lord lay here as the Anantapadmanabha I love the way I lived here. Nothing much but it is a beautiful place for touring and those who love Temples this is an Awesome Area of Land with Sucheendram, Kanyakumari and lot of nearby places which are beautiful.

If you are impressed of this place, get some time to visit this one, it may change your life for good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose