Your Concierge

The mind is called a Satan
The way it has gone through my mind
I hate to call me dignified
I have my own mental fallacies
Of which the Satan have his hands

Today I am utterly beckoned
Of my deeds and me being a mere woman
I disguised myself to be another of flesh
The act wherein I wanted freedom

My Lord , Is this me who wrote about you
So lovingly and from my beautiful bosom
The mind was full of spiritual presence
and then of something else to be pity about

But the life wherein I wanted you...
In my heart of mixed feelings and sentiments
I am what I wanted to be ,
Then I am just a wrath of a flesh
Meagre mind , call it a bison of nil heart

What difference does it make?
Then you have finished your work with me
Lord, I feel a diminished you in me...
And the medication is making the havoc
Null and void is what I have for you

You have crushed me in your arms
Vanishing all the angelic powers
Of which I boasted of every other day
What are all those just the feelings
Of a wrecked mind busy with truth findings

Atlast what lay before me is a void heart
Void of the Lord and his truthfulness
And ashamed of how feelings just pass away
And you are just away for me

I am busy with my chores of work and life
With little of my Lord and my schedules
For him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose