Love is Infectious

There are times at which we have to adjust to the will of others and anytime dependency is a must. Today I learned so much about the word called “Help” and how much important it is in our daily life. Till to this day I never had any idea how much you can be an assistance to many , maybe it is related to work ,family life, or anything that comes to our life.

Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.
Sai Baba

I have come across a few who have at my “least bad attitude” come across and seemingly poured the gem of love and peace within me. Not to forget my parents who are always with me whatever happen to me. So many amounts of giving and talking is necessarily to rapidly change from a “Arrogant” human to a healthy and wholeheartedly helping man. I am talking about myself here. I have to admit that I am at the least corner of the heart when it comes to helping someone, but the problem for me is I should be helped first as I am not so worthy among the individuals.

So much of love have been pouring out when you help someone in disastrous situations and when it comes to deadlines. Be it a collegueue, close friend or a stranger we can expect loving attitude in the form of help from others. I guess this is true to most of the guys out there. So this world is of course a good place to live in when it comes to matters regarding head and heart.

When the quest for your liveliness matters things required by you, any form of help is a must and you have to tap it in you to get the help from others rather than being a dumb sitting quiet somewhere .Thinking that someone will come to you rather than approaching them for your need is a fallacy you must correct and uproot from your mind.

So as the words goes Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy. Tap it in you!

 

Comments

  1. Good Thought Shinu :)..! Help comes in many forms in Life, we need to know the essence of it ! one of thought i still remember when i was in 5th grade : " God Helps to those who help others " .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose