Holocaust

You may be a warrior of wind
And can cast a disturbance of what may
Truth of this light and love
I have mentally put up what is right

The initiative of a hell lot I have done for you
Still the temptation haven’t gone past me
But for the sake of destiny
Which have put a wrath of a time on me…
So please May I take this step of what may

Call me a duper of a love so awesome
I don’t need a chasm of merriment of life
But a life filled with peace of what may
To me I have gone much and
Had the heck of the mental scrutiny on me

There are times when the pros and cons are weighed
And I find it better to be at a side
Full of warmth of love and innocence
I am an owner of this destined love
And I have plenty of feelings of warmth and assurance
Rather than a love which may never come

It is a fairy tale and I got immersed in the beauty chime
But it was just a mirror of images
The Holocaust has come to an end
Diamonds and gems I wished out of a love
Never to bypass again in my life and soul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose