My Weariness

The Trance of something Godly is still making its way to me always. The loneliness may be one reason and the mind is ever seeking the need of a Soul who can bestow in happiness in me. When I used to watch the beautiful flowers in the shrubs and bushes, I really can see my God in them. The waiting for the love has paved way to the Godliness in me and all my words utter just one thing and that is my Lord, the Father of this World.

 The sleep is more now and the dizziness is keeping me nauseated and trance going on in a vivacious way. The divine has bored his love on me that I completely forget the outside world and am into the deep state of elation which every mind needs. As far as my life is concerned every part of my mind is full with the consciousness of that deep love. Nurturing is the toughest part in this. Serving God means serving the needy but how can we do this? It is the toughest part when doing goodness to “you” itself is a busy schedule.

Although I have the divine love bestowed on me but still my life is in a weary state of what one may call as incomplete. I feel it incomplete because my daily chores are not fulfilled and I find deep pain everywhere in my body and I have much work to do before even I can spend time on my “God work”. Else I should skip my work of earning and do the “God work” which I love to do. But there is a missing point somewhere which only he can understand and I should skip “God work” and do my earning.

There is always a difference in attitude between people and let alone I seek the words of my Lord who can give me the precious peace of mind. I have been pondering about the verbatim way of adhering to the faith of the religious texts but it is nearly impossible. There is always our own way of loving God and sometimes may miss out the words and deeds in the texts and can feel pathetic about making mistakes in life. But I feel these mistakes are the stepping stone to get to know more of life and God internally. My life has been always clinged to the Gods words and I also make deep rooted and unforgivable mistakes in my life. But the faith in him can proceed to the peace and love and it comes in multiples and is beautiful.

 I am doing everything to promote the love of God and faith in him and I have to admit that I am happy for having the mind of peace and worthiness .Although life is a mixture of both sadness and happiness and we can’t change it unless we have faith. So happiness doesn’t come from within simply. It comes due to right attitude, compassion and love .This doesn’t mean that we can always be bound to happiness as some of the Religious leaders proclaim about themselves. Happiness and sadness are part and parcel of life and we can’t change it instantly, but through faith in God and the fact that these are just cycles in life and will pass on.

Though my words are incomplete and I need to learn the principles of life and death, I don’t have the fear of letting myself empty in this world. I know learning is an incomplete process and we need to keep on trying until life is complete with faith , knowledge and love .Relations are always good to be with but sometimes being alone is the simple way to get close to God. Prayers can teach you lessons of faith; at least before going to sleep we can have a few words for the God isn’t so? I am not given any bribe to teach love for God, but I think it is my duty to preach others what I have gained through this. Simply talk with him who gives everything; never ask for anything to him. Just love him through your feel and words. That is sufficient to be blessed this life I feel. I don’t need anything from the beloved Lord other than love and love only.

 I will always praise you
 Though you never show me
 Anything of your presence
  I am still bound to love you.

 You kill me, yet I love you
 The words of compassion
 Flow from my heart
 And it is for you
And I praise your name

 My faith keeps me on
Though you never gave me anything
 I am bound to love you
 That is this life for me
You kill me , yet I love you

Comments

  1. Do not Judge him as he is the all knowing, you are put into all the shades of good and bad in life for a reason. It is the only way balance can be attained and so can the path to harmony and enlightenment can be seen truly.

    Nice Shinu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose