Agony will be distanced

There are no hands which are clean
I have measured the weight of my love
It is dark , black and lacks innocence
The dirty staggered way it leads me into
I have my own nature of impurity
Coloquially inconsistent the two are
And no more of tears to flow on
The way the life takes me into
flowing nervously at each step
deep grudge have been the vacant heart
Once and have now reduced to loneliness
The miserable and the misery are void
And may I not know what the misery is?
To me whatever comes in between
Have turned on as an addon
To the constant vibes which are negative
Negating myself to the positive note
At last Lord has kept a negativity there
So hopes bissect and clarity lacks now
Treading high step by step
to loosen the grip on preciousness
This soul have been taught a lesson
To succumb to toxic venations in me
The meandering thoughts of desolation
Have to continue with smiley vibes
So that niether you nor anyone knows
What I am or what I am into or upto?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose