Love Begins

I have my sincere heart for this world
I am compassionate for the poor
Yet I have not done things I want to
The moron in me is sometimes naïve

The pitiful agony of this world
Cause me to have my love for them
They are the part of my senses and blues
Sentiments and love I have for them

When the rich loot the richness
The poor is again damned to the poorest
To the beautiful earth I have my courage
to kneed and waive the homes

But do I have the richness?
The alms and the bread they have
For the day, little or scanty
Make my soul ache and tears eyes

Then where to start …
I am doing my part in a small way
I am insufficient and lack the force
But dare to break the settings

The equality lacks and peanuts suffice
To the mentally broken and homeless
To them my heart belongs
For them my soul aches

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose