Dreams

When my heart vows onto something
And I know it will not take me anywhere
The temptations for a null and void love
There are few things which can never happen

The truth and the love are enemies
And Lord has put truth as a fact
To tell us that some things should work that way
And heart beckons and breaks

Still truth has the power to survive at all odds
And silence has its own way to surpass the odds
It heals; I say it heals but how?
How can it heal? It is open and survived

But never healed
It has been overridden by life,
But never healed
And never to heal again, forgotten by life

The wound still aches and silently forgotten
As life has been into its gyration
 I have my own silent moments
Wherein I have my own feelings

Those feelings are for me and to remember
That those days where beautiful indeed
Beautiful enough that there is no turn back
No reverse gear to those beautiful moments

I condemn, I fear
That is how life wants to move on
Never healed but dreams to fathom
I have , just dreams to hold on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose