The fear of this Century

The way I want my life to be is astounding, pointing on things that bring happiness and success in tune. Desperately I do my work and the work/life balance here for an “IT guy” means just Office. The level of a Professional at the IT sector has gone down and musings and enjoyment of life is actuated. Today I just watched the movements and nuances of my fellow colleagues and felt pretty sad, as work has become the first priority for them and rest everything is secondary. I should tell them that (also tell myself that), work is like a rubber ball and life, friends, spirits, and family are like glass balls. If you don’t take care of these aspects, it is going to break into pieces.

Life has its own paradigms. Laughter, fun, and emotions tune and attune to it to make it vibrant and beautiful. But I feel my life has turned into a mechanical and rather remote controlled one. Still I try to enjoy at work and keep myself pretty occupied with the chores of activities at office. Home has become a secondary factor and it is either a place to sleep after coming from Office. I haven’t opened my FB account for so long to either keep my contacts in place due to lack of time. At home I like to read books but now I don’t find any time worth spending for reading and other activities. This is what God have feared about in this Yuga? And called it Kali Yuga? He he :)

Calls and meetings make me embarrassed! These guys wanted to know only statuses of the pending activities and comment upon them. What a pathetic situation we are into? One of my relative has a Government job and was enjoying his holiday’s .But I could see my husband carry his laptop everywhere he goes and always busy on calls even during a vacation. Isn't this a pathetic situation?

Life has gone into levels which I fear about. Gone are those days of life filled with fun and color and adding beauty and valor to everywhere. Bangalore is exactly an electronic city now…everything turning electronic and mechanical and I can’t find any chemistry and physics here (I am telling about IT environment, don’t misunderstand :P).Time and time is moving and ageing process is going on, I can see grey hairs coming up and reminding me of my 30 s and I really don’t know how I passed my life so soon in this “IT” pathetic environment. Is it”Moron Work”? What else can I say about it?

I love my life and also work, but I fear at large the way the world is carrying itself into. Population is another factor which is making me sick of .But why bother about these things when no one has any botheration and are into their own world working, travelling and busying themselves?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose