Distinguished Guests to Honor

I had my beautiful chrysanthemums at the courtyard
Waving and making sweet lull in my heart
Together the dancing flowers
The Red the yellow and the white ones
Making little and cute steps of vivid chaste
Having them at my door steps
With graceful petals and the honey bees murmuring
The mere glory of the beautiful scenes
At my veranda makes me dashing with happiness
I have my cup of tea at every aurorae
With these sweet little and laureate butterflies
the purple, the brown and the pink ones
Quizzical at the natural vantage we have
My heart hears those ones that have heart
And sureth I love my flowers , butterflies and bees
To the beauty of the glorious divine
I owe my heart and the skin deep
My flesh and my blood loves to be with you
My Almighty My nature and these vast floras

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yajur Veda

Red Rose